Matilda's work is inspired by marginalised societies. It regularly appears in international publications such as The Guardian, The Telegraph, Harpers Bazaar and National Geographic.
Matilda's sell out book, Under The Surface—Somerset Floods won the Royal Photographic Society’s Vic Odden Award in 2015. Her second book, Omo - Change In The Valley documents human rights abuses in Ethiopia. In May 2017 Matilda's third book,The League of Exotic Dancers - Legends of American Burlesque (Oxford University Press) will be published.
+44 (0) 7827991852
The League of Exotic Dancers : "Legends" of American Burlesque
OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS, 2017
OMO – Change In The Valley
BURROW HILL BOOKS, 2015
Under The Surface – Somerset Floods
BURROW HILL BOOKS, 2014
The Observer, The Guardian, Harpers Bazaar, AVAUNT, The Sunday Times magazine, National Geographic Serbia, 125, Purple, LOVE, The Telegraph Magazine, The Telegraph, The Times, WYLDE, The Sunday Times, DAMN, SEVEN, RPS, Twenty6, Elle UK, Elle Spain, Elle Poland, Elle Kazakstan, Elle Portugal, Elle Sweden, Dazed Digital, Harper's Bazaar Interiors, Sunday Times Style Magazine, Professional Photographer Magazine, Dazed Digital, Te Neue De Nimes, Vogue Living, El Pais, Marie Claire China, Marie Claire UK, House Beautiful, Lifeforce, Dohdo Magazine, Lifeforce, Mayfair Magazine, Absolutely Notting Hill, Marshwood Vale, BBC news, Weston Morning News, Kensington and Chelsea Magazine, The Observer Magazine, NOWNESS, Hunger TV, Phlearn, John Lewis Magazine, Selfridges Magazine, Grazia France, vanityfair.com, Buzzfeed
12th October 2017
Kingsbridge Camera Club
31st May, 2017
The Slipper Room, NYC
27th April 2017
Blackwell Camera Club
25th March 2017
Royal Photographic Society
'Travel - from Ethiopia to Las Vegas '
21st March 2017
The Photography Show
'Fashion, Floods and the Circus'
- The Environmental Photographer of the Year, RGS, London, 2014
- Paris Photo, The Louvre, Michael Hoppen Gallery, Paris, 2010
- CREATY, Madrid, 2015
- Bridport Arts Centre, Oct, 2015
- Somerset Floods: Bridgewater Museum, May 2015, Muchelney Pottery June - Sep 2015, The Bruton Art Factory Sep -Oct 2015,
- The Ugly Cards, Cock 'n' Bull Gallery, London Sep, 2013
- Human Zoo The Wilmotte Gallery, London May, 2013
- Abysinnian Dreams, Brussels, July 2011
- The Circus, The Roundhouse, London April, 2010